Welcome to Oklahoma State University Graduate Program in Fire and Emergency Management Administration Master of Science Admissions page
October 1st for Spring semester admissions
March 1st for Summer and Fall semester admissions
Students are eligible for admission to the Fire and Emergency Management Administration Master's degree program if they have:
- Accumulated significant practical experience in a fire and/or emergency management career; or
- Earned an undergraduate degree in a fire and/or emergency management-related discipline
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0. (Anyone having a bachelor's degree with an overall GPA less than 3.0 may be considered for admission on a probationary basis.)
- Those students for whom English is a second language, a minimum TOEFL score of 79 (computer exam) or 550 (paper exam) or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5
How to Apply
In order to apply to our program, applicants must meet both the OSU Graduate College's requirements and the Fire and Emergency Management Administration Program's requirements.
Create an Online Graduate Application Account here. Once you create a new account, follow the online instructions to complete your application. Contact the OSU Graduate College Admissions with any application questions at (405) 744-6371.
Please contact the Political Science Department with any admission or program questions at 405-744-8438.
GRE: Required scores from the Graduate Record Examination taken within five years of the application.
- Oklahoma State University code is: 6546