Welcome to Oklahoma State University Graduate Program in Fire and Emergency Management Administration Doctor of Philosophy Admissions page
March 1st for Fall semester admissions
Students are eligible for admission to the Fire and Emergency Management Administration Ph.D. program if they have:
- Undergraduate Degree: Earned an undergraduate degree in Fire Science, Fire Management, Emergency Management, or significant coursework related to these areas.
- Master's Degree: Earned a Master's degree in Fire and Emergency Management Administration, Master of Public Administration, Master of Fire and Emergency Management Administration, Master of Emergency Management, or significant coursework and research related to these areas.
- Cumulative GPA Minimum: 3.000
- Those students for whom English is a second language, a minimum TOEFL score of 101 (computer exam) or 607 (paper exam) or a minimum IELTS score of 7.0
How to Apply
In order to apply to our program, applicants must meet both the OSU Graduate College's requirements and the Fire and Emergency Management Administration Program's requirements.
Create an Online Graduate Application Account here. Once you create a new account, follow the online instructions to complete your application. If you have any question regarding the Online Graduate Application, contact the OSU Graduate College Admissions at (405) 744-6371.
If there are any questions about the program, please call the Political Science Department at 405-744-8438.
GRE: Required scores from the Graduate Record Examination taken within five years of the application.
- Oklahoma State University code is: 6546